Our Commitment to Your Privacy
MTS respects your right to privacy. When you visit us, you may be providing two distinct types of information about your visit: anonymous statistics collected as you browse the Site, and personal information you knowingly give us.
At MTS, we assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us;
- Sell any personally identifiable information about you, ever;
- Provide any personally identifiable information about you to anyone without your explicit permission or a court order.
- Safeguard user information from unauthorized access;
- Honor user requests to remove them from our mailing lists; and
- Maintain strict confidentiality of user information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information This Site Collects:
As you browse the Site, our Web servers collect statistics about your visit (not about you personally, unless you log in as a user of our services.) Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our Site;
- Which browsers people use to visit our Site;
- Which pages people visit on our Site;
- From which domains and/or IP address our visitors come (e.g., "aol.com" or "127.0.0.1")
We have registration forms that relate to the Services we offer. The forms require users to give us accurate contact information (like name and e-mail address.) Such personally identifiable information is used for the purpose of interacting with you regarding your use of our Services.
In the forms, some of the personal information data fields will offer you an election to make a data item public. The election does not mean we publish the data in any general way; what it does mean is that a "whois"-like application could look up the data. However, if you elect to not make the data public, it will remain private.
This information may also be used in any investigation we initiate due to complaints regarding spam, activities related to hacking/cracking/denial-of-service attacks, and/or other potentially illegal activities.
You will only receive mailings unrelated to our Services if you explicitly request them from us. You may change your preferences at any time.
A cookie is a small, encrypted data string used to deliver personalized Web content, and may be used to control access to our Web Site. A cookie cannot be used to access or otherwise compromise the data on your hard drive. You can choose to change your browser settings to disable cookies if you do not want us to establish and maintain your user information automatically. Please be aware that cookies may be required to complete certain functions on the MTS Web Site.
We have security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
Links to Other Sites
Opt-in Mail Policy
You will not receive mailings from us other than information directly related to the Service you are using unless you explicitly allow us to send such mailings to you. Our Site provides users the opportunity to change this option at any time. If you have any question about our privacy policies, please feel free to contact us.